I must say, congratulations. You are fully committed and have set a date for your big day. And as they say, time flies and I am sure you already feel that happening. Regardless of whether your wedding day is set a few months or a year from now, I am sure you are feeling a little bit nervous about all of the things that have to be organized to make sure that day is more than special.
I can already imagine you have your Pinterest board filling up with quaint ideas on the perfect decoration, the most detailed, and delicate centerpieces and the quaintest keepsakes to send home with your guests that will remind them of the day. What will help you to plan your dream day and make sure it is everything you have ever imagined it to be?
If you are planning your wedding around Florida, then you should definitely consider choosing A’vie Events in Gainesville as the very best wedding planner that will help you to plan and put together the most perfect day.
3 Reasons You Need A Wedding Planner
I know what you are thinking, you want your wedding day to be a true reflection of you, your tastes and the color combinations and flowers that you love – so why use a wedding planner as they struggle to put things together the way you had them in mind?
Take a look at the following 3 reasons why hiring a wedding planner is the key to a successful day.
- Budget Planning. Perhaps you have already started making some of the bigger decisions for your wedding such as the location. As I am sure you can imagine, there is nothing worse than visiting the perfect wedding venue and falling head over heels with it, only to find out later that it would completely blow the budget on the entire wedding.
That is why it is so important to use a wedding planner, as they are familiar with all of the best wedding locations and will be able to guide you towards the locations that will suit your budget. They will also help you to make other money saving decisions that will help you to best allocate funds for your day.
- Organize the little things. There is nothing that makes a wedding more special than organizing the finishing touches. But as you can imagine, it’s the little details such as picking a design for your table place cards, choosing a design for the invitations or altering everything to match your color scheme that takes up the most time when planning a wedding. The nice thing about using a wedding planner is that they will do all of the hard work and designing for you, simply pick the style you would like and the colors you are after and they will show you some options for you to choose from.
- Setting up on the day. And most importantly, the big day. I am sure you will want your family and closest friends around you on the morning of your wedding to help you get ready and have a full part in the day and with the help of a wedding planner, that will all be possible! That way you can show the planner your table arrangements and flower set up beforehand and leave them to put it all together on the morning of your wedding so you can enjoy time with the family.
Everything A’vie Events Has To Offer
So what can A’vie events offer you on your big day? What can they do to make it all run smoothly? Take a look at the following list of services they provide in their platinum wedding package:
- Suddenly worrying about some of the finite details of the wedding the night before the big day? Not to worry, as A’vie Events offer 24 hour availability so that you know someone will be on hand to help settle last minute details no matter what time it is.
- Do you need help coordinating your day? Judging the traffic in the area and the timing of the ceremony and the reception? Then leave that to A’vie Event’s team of timing experts.
- Fancy practicing those important steps down the aisle once, twice or a bunch of times? Not to worry as the team will offer you unlimited rehearsals for your wedding day.
- The team of expert wedding planners at A’vie Events will assist you with the planning leading up to the wedding and will be with you throughout the day – both at the reception and the ceremony.
- Need a hand setting the tables? A’vie Events will set up and coordinate your personal decoration and will also clean it all up afterward.
- Have you got the perfect dinner in mind? A’vie can also run you through a rehearsal dinner so that you can see just how it will all turn out.
If you are looking to plan the perfect wedding around Gainesville, Florida, make sure you choose A’vie Events as your favorite wedding planners, there is no end to the services they will provide to make your wedding the very best day of your life.