It is the countdown to your big day and you are just putting together the finishing touches, making sure the best men have been for a suit fitting and kitted out the most adorable page boy in the colors that will match your theme. The bridesmaids are having the last alterations done to their dresses and you are finalizing your hair and makeup choices with your stylist. What’s left? – one of the most important details, the flowers.
This article will go on to discuss some of the most essential places you must have flowers at your wedding and will also give you an explanation of the flower arrangements at Floral Expressions – a fantastic wedding florist in Gainesville FL. Check it out!
Why Flowers Are Essential For Your Wedding
Let’s be honest a wedding simply isn’t a wedding without the right bouquet in the right place. What would the flower girl be without her delicate bag of dainty flower petals? And a bride and bridesmaids without a precious bunch of flowers at hand would simply look lost. Also, the buttonholes on the best men help them to look more in unison as part of the bridal party and work well to tie together the theme and colors of your reception and ceremony.
Aside from looking delightful on your wedding party, flowers will also help to jazz up your reception and ceremony area. A simple bouquet resting on the table in front of the marriage register will add an extra sparkle to your photos. A centerpiece of flowers in the middle of your dining tables will help to reflect your color scheme and will make for the most picturesque photos. It is also a nice touch to have a larger bouquet or a flower wall positioned by the table plan, by your wedding cake and dotted around other areas of the reception hall.
So there you have them, a few reasons why flowers are super duper important for your big day. If you are planning to celebrate your big day around Gainesville, Florida then you will need to source a great wedding florist near you. Take a look at the following information that will tell you everything you need to know about Floral Expressions, the best wedding florist in Gainesville FL.
One of the most important places to use flowers that match your color scheme is during the wedding ceremony, as these will help to set the scene for the decoration your guests will see later on at the reception and also make for some stunning photos.
What kind of flowers do Floral Expressions have available to help brighten up your wedding ceremony? Take a look at the following list to find out.
- Bride’s bouquet. A symmetrical bouquet that matches your bridesmaids’ dresses and or your theme is an important detail for a wedding. There are some great classic options to choose from on the Floral Expressions website.
- Bridesmaid’s bouquet. Are you thinking of something a little more colorful for the bridesmaids? Check out the selection by Floral Expressions.
- Buttonholes. The perfect detail for the party of best men and the groom.
- Centerpieces for welcome table and altar.
Going all out for your wedding? It is also a nice touch to have some extra petals reserved for guests to toss around the newlywed couple. Like the idea of a handsfree bouquet? Then why not sample a corsage for your bridesmaids?
Decorating your wedding reception hall in flowers is the best way for you to put your personal stamp on the wedding. Here is a list of the wedding reception flower options available on the Floral Expressions website:
- Centerpieces for decorating the tables.
- Bar table, cake table, and powder room flowers to beautify every corner of your wedding reception.
The above two paragraphs have covered some of the basic flowers that are complete essentials for your wedding, but what about those tiny details that will help to give your big day that extra drop of sparkle and shine?
- Bride’s floral crown or hair flowers – the most precious finishing touch to any wedding hairstyle.
- Flower girl’s bouquet or basket of flower petals – for her to dress the aisle in delicate petals leading up to the altar.
- Mother of the bride and groom’s corsage – tasteful details for proud moms.
- Mother of the bride and groom’s flower fascinator.
- Flowers to decorate the bride and groom’s getaway car.
- The best flowers or petals to arrange around your wedding cake.
- A flower display alongside the seating plan card.
- Buffet table flowers.
Why Choose Floral Expressions
Floral Expressions has a fantastic variety of flowers in a wide range of colors so that you can choose the bouquet that really suits you, no matter the theme of your wedding.
Floral Expressions also have a wide range of other flowers for different occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, sympathy flowers and much more! You can count on them for the best wedding flowers.