At this point in the holiday season, it’s time to start getting ready for Christmas! While exciting, Christmas can come with a lot of planning as well. You have to consider what you’re getting for everyone and that’s even further complicated if you’re hosting the celebration. For instance, what should you make if your the […]
Cashier @ 39th
As the cashier, you are responsible for greeting the customer, taking orders, charging & receiving money, and ensuring the customer receives the correct order, essentially you will become a menu expert.
- Always come to work with a clean uniform.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary standards.
- Responsible for counting cash drawer at beginning and end of shift
- Greeting guests, taking food and beverage orders, and in some cases expediting food order.
- Ringing guest orders into the cash register or POS system
- Suggestive selling throughout the order taking process (large drinks, side orders, desserts, etc.). Remember as a cashier, you are a David’s BBQ sales person.
- Responsible for properly charging the guest and collecting payment for orders.
- Responsible for processing credit and debit card transactions.
- Answering phone and taking phone orders.
- Interacts with customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Stocks display refrigerators accurately and efficiently.
- Cleans tables and chairs, as assigned, by the start of each meal period.
- Cleans equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
- Keeps floor in work or service area clean and free of debris.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with department standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and make change with cash.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must have the ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Family and Medical Leave
- IRA Matching up to 3%
- Free meal during shift and 50% off employee meals
- Medical/accident/dental insurance
David's BBQ & Catering
Full Time Or Part Time
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
5121 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville , Florida, 32606, US
August 11, 2020
October 31, 2020