At this point in the holiday season, it’s time to start getting ready for Christmas! While exciting, Christmas can come with a lot of planning as well. You have to consider what you’re getting for everyone and that’s even further complicated if you’re hosting the celebration. For instance, what should you make if your the […]
As a caterer, you are responsible for the assembly and delivery of orders, on-site installation or setup, charging & receiving money, and ensuring the customer receives top level customer service and a timely delivery. You are also a part of a team that executes larger catering events and weddings.
- Always come to work with a clean uniform.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary standards.
- Interacts with guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Refreshes stations and maintains the area.
- Cleans tables and chairs as well as the general area of the event
- Cleans equipment after each job
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and make change with cash.
- Must possess a high level of servitude, courtesy and speed
- Must present themselves in a professional manner
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must have the ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Family and Medical Leave
- IRA Matching up to 3%
- Free meal during shift and 50% off employee meals
- Medical/accident/dental insurance
- Service gratuity and on-site gratuity
- Learn a valuable skill in a very rewarding career field
David's BBQ & Catering
Full Time Or Part Time
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
521 NE 23rd Ave, Gainesville , Florida, 32609, US
September 8, 2020
October 31, 2020