At this point in the holiday season, it’s time to start getting ready for Christmas! While exciting, Christmas can come with a lot of planning as well. You have to consider what you’re getting for everyone and that’s even further complicated if you’re hosting the celebration. For instance, what should you make if your the […]
Line Cook @ 39th
Cook food for consumption by the customer. Prepare consistent, high-quality food in conformance with the restaurant’s standards. Maintain a sanitary kitchen and work station.
- Always come to work with a clean uniform.
- Ensure that proper preparation procedures have been completed.
- Prepare the cooking areas for the shift.
- Maintain the highest level of food quality.
- Communicate with coworkers, counter persons and management.
- Be aware of what is happening in the Front-of-the-house (I.e. unexpected rush of people)
- Account for every food item used.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Follow all restaurant regulations.
- Control and limit waste.
- Communicate problems and ideas to management.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Keep kitchen area clean and organized.
- Follow proper rotation procedures.
- Follow the recipes to meet the restaurant’s standards.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and make change with cash.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must exhibit hand coordination and dexterity for rapid productions.
- Must have the ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Family and Medical Leave
- IRA Matching up to 3%
- Free meal during shift and 50% off employee meals
- Medical/accident/dental insurance
David's BBQ & Catering
Full Time Or Part Time
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
5121 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville , Florida, 32606, US
August 12, 2020
October 31, 2020