There is so much to organize when it comes to planning your dream wedding. You have got to make sure the bridesmaids are in order and get them to yield and agree on a dress. You have also got the struggle to get your groom out shopping to pick the perfect suit for the day, not to mention kitting out the best men. There is also a cake to order, your dress to find and an endless array of decorations and flower arrangements to be put together.
Once your day has arrived and everything falls into place, you will definitely want to remember the joy and the smiles and document it all in photos, and that is why you will need to get a hold of the very best photographers in the area.
Where can you find the best wedding photographers in all of Gainesville, Florida? If you would like me to get you on track with some of the best options, stay tuned as I will be discussing the top 3 wedding photographers in Gainesville for you to choose from. Take a look!
Table of Contents
Why You Need A Wedding Photographer
Your wedding day will be one of the happiest days of your life, and there is no better way to remember each of the key moments than via photos. But wedding photographers can be really expensive so, do you really need one? The quick answer is yes, and allow me to explain why.
- Photo quality. There is nothing more emotional during a wedding than the moment when the double doors are pulled open and the bride walks into the ceremony room and starts walking down the aisle, and of course, everyone in the room will want to capture that moment on camera. The great thing about having a wedding photographer is that he will have the best seat in the house to catch all of the most iconic wedding moments and the emotions on the faces of the wedding guests without a blocked view. Photographers know exactly how to work with artificial light and natural light to create the most flattering photos that capture the best moments in their essence.
- Live the moment. Maybe you have a good friend or family member that is ace with a camera, but the best moments are to be enjoyed with the natural eye, not in front of a camera lens. If you hire a wedding photographer you will give all of your guests a chance to enjoy the entire wedding.
- Dance the night away. Some of the funniest wedding photos come from the dancing towards the end of the evening and it is great fun to look back at how everyone lets their hair down at the end of the night. If you hire a wedding photographer he will be in charge of capturing the best moments from the dancing so that your guests can enjoy a good old fashioned boogie.
The Top 3 Wedding Photographers In Gainesville, FL
Are you looking for the best wedding photographers in Gainesville, Florida that will capture the most breathtaking photos at your wedding? Then take a look at the following list of 3 near you.
Jamie Greenspan Photography
Are you looking for classic and simplistic wedding photography where love and laughter shine through the photos? Then you will love Jamie Greenspan’s wedding photography.
Jame Greenspan has two wedding packages for you to choose from. The pricer package includes:
- 2 photographers to document the day.
- 8 hours of wedding coverage.
- An online gallery of the photos and more!
You can also opt to include an engagement session, a DVD slideshow, and even a photobook.
Some of the best wedding photos are when funny moments and loving gestures take center stage and are captured in their entirety and that is what the photography at Arielle Images is all about.
Arielle Images wedding photography doesn’t have a specific package, rather it allows the bridal party to choose the moments they would like covered at the wedding and a price is fixed based on your needs and preferences.
All of the photos are shot in high-resolution and are edited to bring out the best in each one. Every wedding photoshoot will include an online gallery and print release.
Jimmy Ho is a fantastic wedding photographer that is based in Gainesville, Florida. Take a look at everything Jimmy Ho’s wedding photography will include:
- Unlimited high resolution images captured – have as many photos you would like on your special day!
- Custom editing – to highlight the best of each photo.
- Online gallery, print release so that you can have easy access to your memories.
The session will also include a pre-wedding meet up in order to discuss the arrangements for the wedding and have a walk-through just what you expect from the photographer.