Have you or your partner ever thought about having a backyard wedding? It’s intimate and casual with a small number […]
As a caterer, you are responsible for the assembly and delivery of orders, on-site installation or setup, charging & receiving money, and ensuring the customer receives top level customer service and a timely delivery. You are also a part of a team that executes larger catering events and weddings.
- Always come to work with a clean uniform.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintains sanitary standards.
- Interacts with guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Refreshes stations and maintains the area.
- Cleans tables and chairs as well as the general area of the event
- Cleans equipment after each job
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and make change with cash.
- Must possess a high level of servitude, courtesy and speed
- Must present themselves in a professional manner
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must have the ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Family and Medical Leave
- IRA Matching up to 3%
- Free meal during shift and 50% off employee meals
- Medical/accident/dental insurance
- Service gratuity and on-site gratuity
- Learn a valuable skill in a very rewarding career field
David's BBQ & Catering
Full Time Or Part Time
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
521 NE 23rd Ave, Gainesville , Florida, 32609, US
September 8, 2020
October 31, 2020