If planning a wedding in normal circumstances is difficult, organizing one amidst a deadly pandemic is another level of challenge. […]
Dishwasher @ 39th
As a Prep Cook/Dishwasher, you are responsible for following legacy recipes to prepare food, washing dishes, and removing trash from the dining room and other areas of the restaurant.
- Always come to work with a clean uniform.
- Check your duties for the day by reviewing prep list, catering prep list, etc.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workstation and walkway in the prep areas.
- Follow the recipes to meet the restaurant’s standards.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Unpack and store delivery items in their designated places.
- Follow all safe food handling practices.
- Maintain your daily and weekly sanitation and maintenance schedules.
- Use our product labeling system to label, date, rotate, and store all food products.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of every dish, pot, pan, piece of silverware, and glass that goes to the kitchen and our guests.
- Ensuring that the proper detergents (and levels of detergents) are being used in the dish machine and pot washing sinks.
- Ensuring that the proper sanitizers are being used when cleaning walls, countertops, and floors.
- Abiding by the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) that outline hazardous chemical use.
- Maintaining an inventory of all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glassware, and kitchen utensils, which enables us to control loss and waste.
- Maintaining safe, clean, and organized walkways in the kitchen.
- You are to ensure that the dish area, kitchen floor, employee restrooms, employee break area, and storage areas are spotlessly cleaned at all times.
- You are responsible for the back dock and dumpster areas. You must maintain these areas so that they are free from debris at all times, to prevent the unsanitary habitation of rodents.
- You are a total team player that provides services that link all departments together, while ensuring 100% guest satisfaction.
- A good Dishwasher must be able to perform his or her job duties thoroughly, to support the whole staff; and, must be fast, to keep up with our volume of business.
- Much of a Dishwasher’s job is involved with maintaining standards of cleanliness in the store. A good Dishwasher must be aware of our standards and must be able to work quickly and maintain them.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and make change with cash.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must exhibit hand coordination and dexterity for rapid productions.
- Must have the ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Family and Medical Leave
- IRA Matching up to 3%
- Free meal during shift and 50% off employee meals
- Medical/accident/dental insurance
David's BBQ & Catering
Full Time Or Part Time
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
5121 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville , Florida, 32606, US
August 11, 2020
October 31, 2020