If planning a wedding in normal circumstances is difficult, organizing one amidst a deadly pandemic is another level of challenge. […]
Line Cook @ 39th
Cook food for consumption by the customer. Prepare consistent, high-quality food in conformance with the restaurant’s standards. Maintain a sanitary kitchen and work station.
- Always come to work with a clean uniform.
- Ensure that proper preparation procedures have been completed.
- Prepare the cooking areas for the shift.
- Maintain the highest level of food quality.
- Communicate with coworkers, counter persons and management.
- Be aware of what is happening in the Front-of-the-house (I.e. unexpected rush of people)
- Account for every food item used.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Follow all restaurant regulations.
- Control and limit waste.
- Communicate problems and ideas to management.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Keep kitchen area clean and organized.
- Follow proper rotation procedures.
- Follow the recipes to meet the restaurant’s standards.
- Be a team player—support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not essential for prep area.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and make change with cash.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must exhibit hand coordination and dexterity for rapid productions.
- Must have the ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Family and Medical Leave
- IRA Matching up to 3%
- Free meal during shift and 50% off employee meals
- Medical/accident/dental insurance
David's BBQ & Catering
Full Time Or Part Time
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
5121 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville , Florida, 32606, US
August 12, 2020
October 31, 2020